- How far in advance should I make reservations?
- Rentals are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Make your reservation as early as possible
to ensure everything will be available for you. During our peak season, June through September,
our calendar fills rapidly. If you are having a weekend wedding in the summer, please plan to
book your rental in January.
- What areas do you serve?
- We serve the San Juan Islands. We are based on Orcas and serve Lopes, Shaw and San Juan
Island. We can also access private islands by barge.
- Do you charge for delivery?
- Yes, we do charge a delivery fee based on your event location and the size of your order. Please call for rates.
- Do you charge for installation?
- Most of Installations are included in the rental price for tents, heating, lighting and flooring. We do have installation fees for some venues where extra work is needed. Tables and chairs are stacked neatly in a mutually convenient location. While setup and breakdown of tables and chairs is not included in the rental fee, we would be happy to provide this service. Please call for more information.
- Do you offer rental packages?
- Every rental is custom packaged to fit your event. Each customer has slightly different needs,
and we want to be sure you get the products that will fit your event and preferences. If you feel
a bit overwhelmed by all the options, give us a call and we will guide you through the process.
- I'm planning a small, intimate party. Do you have a minimum order?
- No, we cater to events large and small. You may, however, find it cost effective to pick up your
rental items at our shop on Orcas Island rather than to have them delivered.
- What size tent do I need?
- If you are unsure what size tent you need to rent for your event, give us a call we'll help you
- How can I be sure the tent will fit at my event location?
- Tents require a level, unobstructed surface for installation (but not always, please see next
question below). Try to get an accurate measurement of the area you'd like to cover, and give
us a call at 360-376-8376.
We provide complimentary site surveys for our customers. For a small fee, we can also assist you
with a professional CAD program to design plans for your event, allowing you to choose the
ideal layout long before the tents and equipment are installed. This will give you peace of mind
knowing that everyone and everything will fit comfortably.
- Can you install a tent on a sloped lawn?
- In many cases, we can come up with a solution. Please describe your event site when placing
your order, and we will arrange a complimentary site survey with you.
- Do I need to be present when the equipment is installed?
- It is best if someone can meet the installation crew to ensure your equipment is set up where you would like it to be.
- Can I mow my lawn the day the tent is being set up?
- Please do not mow your lawn immediately before setup or after. The grass clippings will make a
mess of the equipment. If our crew is installing your tent on Friday, please plan to mow no later
than the Wednesday before.
- How do I return the equipment I rented?
- Plates must be rinsed and placed in the crates provided.
- Glassware must be up, empty and placed upside down in the color coded crates provided
separated by glass type.
- Silverware must be rinsed and placed in the bin(s) provided.
- Please count to make sure nothing is missing. Sometimes silverware falls into the garbage by
accident or falls on the grass.
- Please make sure to place all products in the pre-designated pickup location.
- Be sure to return all racks, hangars, boxes, bags, and other packing materials.
- Linen must be shaken, air dry and free of food debris in the bag provided.
- Make sure you count!
- How many people can I seat on each table and what size of linen will I need?
- Please see the diagram below:
60" x 96"
60" x 120"
90" x 132"
90" x 156"
|60" Round (5' round)
||60" x 96"
|48" Round (4' round)
|36" x 29" Round
|36" x 42" Round
|30" x 42" Round
|30" x 29" Round