How our process works
1. Browse our “online inventory” link to “catalog” botton to find the perfect items you need for your event.
2. Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to provide us with:
Date of Event
Number of attendees
Venue name and address
2. If you want us to deliver or prefer to pick up from our premises please list of items needed (example: round tables, white folding chairs, regular wine and water glasses, white linen and blue napkins)
3. An Orcas Events Representative will contact you with a quote.
4. If all looks to you, we will send you a contract, invoice credit card authorization form.
5. You will then sign the rental agreement, pay a 50% deposit and we will send you a receipt showing the remaining balance.
6. Up to two weeks prior to the event you will be able to adjust your order and recalculate your final numbers.
7. You will then need to pay the remaining balance no later than a week prior to your event.
8. We will contact you to make delivery and pick up arrangements. We will also contact you to make an appointment for you to pick up and drop off the equipment from our premises.
9. We will send you a final invoice and bill your credit card if there are any payment needed for broken or missing items.
* For more information, please read our Rental Contract.
$200 minimum fee to deliver to Lopez, San Juan and Shaw Islands.
Submit a quote request
Simply list the items you’re interested in, let us know your event date, venue and number of attendees, an Orcas Events Event Specialist will contact you to confirm your order.