Tent Sizing Guidelines
From our large forced air tent heaters to our lava and patio heaters, these directions will keep you warm.
Coffee Maker Instructions
Simply follow this guide to the best coffee for your event.
Chafing Dishes Instructions
Here is a simple guide to use these chafing dishes correctly so your food stays hot throughout the event.
PA Speaker/Mic Instructions
TENT SIZING GUIDE
Determine the number of guests you are planning for your event
Use the above to chart and see which tent matches your number of guests.
Add some extra space so people are comfortable, especially if you plan on having bar service, buffet lines, stage, etc..
Add those numbers up and that will tell you how much total area (sq. ft.) you need for your event. Depending on your event, you may want to add some extra space or go to the next larger size than what is estimated. Extra room is always better than not enough.
Remember – This is only a basic guide. Don’t cast these numbers in stone until after you determine what amount of space you think you will need. Each event is slightly different in nature and therefore these numbers should be used as a stating point only. Then, once you have all the details a little better, fine tune things depending on what your budget is and your own personal preferences.
We would love to assist you in this process; simply call or click to call (360) 376 – 8376
Standard Tent Sizes
To Operate Lava Heater:
- Make sure heater and propane tank valve are in the “off” position. If they are not , turn them both to off and wait 5 minutes.
- Open propane tank valve.
- Press knob and turn to “ignite” (to “pilot” lamp).
- Continue to press and hold knob for 30 seconds.
- For Patio Heater, after 5 seconds, press red ignitor button until pilot light is lit.
- Release knob and adjust heat intensity to desired level.
To Turn off:
- Turn knob of heater to “off”.
- Close valve on propane tank.
Coffee Maker Instructions & Tips
Fill Coffee maker to desired level with Cold water.
Add coffee according to chart below- manufacturer’s recommendation.
Plug coffee maker into proper electrical outlet.
Remove coffee grounds when coffee has finished brewing.
30-60 cups 60 Minutes
90-100 cups 90 Minutes
Number of Cups
30 2 cups
55-60 3.5 cups
90 6 cups
Note: One pound of coffee is equal to 4.75 cups of ground coffee.
Cleaning Instructions: Rinse Coffee maker with water before returning.
Understand your Rental Contract, Know your responsibility for the equipment you have rented: These guidelines and tips are common-sense suggestions designed to promote efficiency of coffee maker and safe use. Compiled from literature and leading experts in the field, they are believed to be reliable, and are offered as suggestions and illustrations to deal principally with common practices and conditions of safe practices, or to supplant or replace other additional precautionary measure to cover usual or unusual conditions or situations where common sense might otherwise dictate. According, Orcas Events and its staff firms disclaim all liability for, and make no warranty or guarantee of, the accuracy of applicability of this information in any situation.
Chafing Dishes Instructions
Use only canned fuel in the burner.
Fill the water pan before lighting the burner.
Low flame is sufficient to maintain proper heat.
Stainless steel food pans can be used for cooking and/or placed in the oven to retain heat.
Fill chafing dish with hot
Check Pan during use to maintain water level.
DO NOT USE WITHOUT WATER!
Use of Canned Heat:
Pry the lid from the Canned Heat, and place Canned Heat under the Chafing Dish. Light fuel, adjusting the lid to approximately half-open.
To protect your table linens or serving surface, always rent an under-liner tray when using equipment thta has burner.
Scrape and wash food pans in lukewarm water using lid detergent, never harsh abrasives.
Understand your Rental Contract, Know your responsibility for the equipment you have rented: These guidelines and tips are common-sense suggestions designed to promote efficiency of chafing dishes and safe use. Compiled from literature and leading experts in the field, they are believed to be reliable, and are offered as suggestions and illustrations to deal principally with common practices and conditions of safe practices, or to supplant or replace other additional precautionary measure to cover usual or unusual conditions or situations where common sense might otherwise dictate. According, Orcas Events and its staff firms disclaim all liability for, and make no warranty or guarantee of, the accuracy of applicability of this information in any situation.
PA System - Speaker & Microphone
PA Speaker/Mic Instructions
AVOID ADDITIONAL CHARGES- THIS SOUND SYSTEM IS NOT WATER PROOF
- Make sure power is OFF
- Turn all levels to 0 (zero)
- Plug the USB receiver into the USB jack labeled 2.4 GHz WIRELESS (#3 Input)
- Make sure the WIRELESS LEVEL now is at 0 (zero)
- Turn the POWER switch on the speaker ON
- Turn on the power to the mic by pressing Power switch; LED will light amber color.
- Be sure to have the speaker IN FRONT OF AND/OR TO THE SIDE OF THE MICROPHONE – if the mic gets in front of the speaker, the voice/music will feed from speaker to microphone in a continuous circle causing feedback. Turn the speaker volume knob to 0 if feedback starts. Get microphone behind speaker.
- If microphone and USB are not paired, i.e.. light is not continuous on either USB or Mic, hold button on USB for more than 5 seconds and press button on MIC for more than 5 seconds until both lights are flashing. Units will pair and both units will have steady lights.
- Sing or speak into the mic at a normal level and raise Wireless Level control on the speaker until the desired level is reached. If you hear distortion, check the rear panel PEAK LED. If it is lit red, turn down the WIRELESS LEVEL on the speaker until the distortion red light only lights occasionally.
- For BLUETOOTH operation, press button ON TOP OF SPEAKER to pair with your device. Speaker will show up as Samson XP106 on your device. If you need a passcode, enter 0000 and press OK. Speaker button will flash blue as pairing and steady blue when ready to go. Play music on device while slowly turning up volume on #4 knob.
- White button on back should be UP for music and DOWN for speaking. This sets levels for best sound.
- .This speaker holds enough battery power to play for up to 20 hours of continuous music. Turn off speaker and microphone when not in use to preserve battery life.
- Do not allow “mic drops” as this will damage the microphone and result in additional charges.